1. What currency are the prices displayed in?
All prices stated on Takashimaya Online Store are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
2. How do I place an order?
a. Create or log into your account
b. Start shopping by browsing the site
You can navigate the site by browsing through categories or utilizing the search bar on the top of the page to search for your desired item(s).
To place an order, simply add items to cart, proceed to checkout and fill in your delivery and billing information as required.
3. I’ve forgotten my password! How do I reset a new password?
At the log in page, click on “Forgot password” and follow the instructions to reset your password.
4. I am a Takashimaya Cardholder. Do I get to enjoy the usual benefits when I purchase items online?
Purchases made through Takashimaya Online Store do not entitle Takashimaya Cardholders to earn or redeem bonus points and rebates.
5. Is the Takashimaya Cardholder Day applicable for online orders?
No, it is not applicable online.
6. Who do I contact if I have other enquiries not found in the FAQ?
Please submit your enquiry to us via our Contact Form and we will get back to you soon.
Payment, Shipping and Delivery
7. What are the forms of payment available?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX payments.
Takashimaya vouchers are not accepted online.
8. Can I cancel or modify my order after payment has been made?
Once payment has been processed, you will be unable to cancel or modify your order. Please ensure that your order is accurate before you make payment.
9. Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship to international locations.
10. Is self-collection available?
Self-collection is currently not available.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes?
No, we do not ship to PO boxes.
12. What are the delivery charges?
Charge per Single Address
(inclusive of GST)
Nett purchases below S$150
Nett purchase S$150 and above
13. How long does delivery take after placing an order?
(Excluding Sundays and Public Holidays)
Delivery Time Slots
3 Working Days for confirmed delivery
10.00 am to 1.00 pm
2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Orders received will be processed within 3 working days*. Our cut off time for order processing is at 1pm. Orders received after 1pm will be processed the next day.
*Working Days refers to Monday to Saturday and does not include Sunday and Public Holidays or any block out dates imposed by Takashimaya. There will be no delivery service on Sundays and Public Holidays or any block out dates imposed by Takashimaya.
14. Will I be able to select my preferred date and timing of delivery?
You may select the date and time of delivery when placing an order at checkout. However, block out dates will be imposed from the order date as delivery will only take place 3 working days after placing an order.
15. Where do you deliver to?
Delivery service is only available for valid residential and office addresses within Singapore mainland. We do not accept deliveries to restricted areas such as Jurong Island, Changi Airport, Cargo Complex, Port of Singapore Terminals, offshore islands (including Sentosa) and Singapore Armed Forces Camp sites. We reserve the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or are inaccessible.
For more information on delivery, please click here.
Returns and Exchange
16. How do I make a return, exchange or refund?
For more information on our Return, Exchange and Refund policy, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.