TSC Lucky Draw 2020 Terms and Conditions
TSC Special Lucky Draw
Sat 26 Dec 2020 to Thu 14 Jan 2021 (20D)
Terms & Conditions:
- This Lucky Draw is open to all shoppers that spent a minimum of $300 in a single purchase online at Takashimaya website.
- One chance will be awarded to customers for every $300 purchase in a single purchasefrom Sat 26 Dec 2020 to Thu 14 Jan 2021.
- Any payment made with Takashimaya Gift Vouchers or discount codes will not count towards the eligibility amount required for the lucky draw.
- Lucky draw chances can be accumulated during the qualifying period, no limit to the number of chances. Payment by DBS Takashimaya Credit/Debit Card will receive double chances of winning.
- Customers have to give consent on their particulars in order to participate in the lucky draw.
- Draws will be conducted at Level 2, Rest Area, Takashimaya Department Store on Mon 1 Feb 2021, 3pm.
- Winners will be notified via email. Results of the draw will be published on Takashimaya Website www.takashimaya.com.sg from Mon 8 Feb 2021 onwards as well as published on The New Paper on Mon 8 Feb 2021.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are subjected to the terms and conditions stipulated by the organiser and respective service provider. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Prize receipt or tax invoice will not be issued.
- Prizes must be claimed by Mon 8 Mar 2021, failing which they will be donated to an approved charitable organisation or another winner will be drawn.
- The organiser’s decision is final. Mailed entries, correspondence and telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
- By entering this Lucky Draw, participants agree to allow Takashimaya Singapore access to some of your data captured and be contacted by Takashimaya Singapore for lucky draw purposes. All particulars will be kept confidential.